If you are a university student or fresh graduate looking for a memorable and immersive internship experience, perhaps China is your best choice. Chinese culture is one of the oldest in the world and still is evolving to play an influential role in business world nowadays. An overseas internship could help you attain a global perspective, possibly network with lifelong business partners and potentially help you to gain a level of independence and self-assurance you may not have gained otherwise.
Why Should You Consider Internships in China?
It is the apparent and protected choice to pursue an internship at home for many students and fresh graduates. However, if you are more exploratory, pursuing an internship opportunity in China should probably gain you a lifelong experience which turns a new whole page to your career. The potential of gaining practical experience that could impact your future.
There are a variety of different internships that differ in length, amount of practical experience offered, the possibility of earning a stipend, specific industry programs and many other features. If you’re still apprehensive, here are some experiential facets that might make you decide that interning abroad in China is the perfect choice for you.
- China has one of the fastest growing economies in the world clocking in at over 9.5% or more for almost 30 years now. This could potentially be a good thing for those who want to continue a potential career in China.
- The food you will have the opportunity to try is nothing like the American Chinese cuisine you may have eaten before. Interning abroad in China could be an unmatched experience professionally, personally and gastronomically.
- Although you may be aware of the city life of Beijing, China has quite an array of diverse cities. We are able to provide opportunities in most major cities in China, like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, to name a few.
Opportunity to Teach Abroad
For students or fresh graduates looking to pursue an experience in teaching abroad, we provide one on one teaching experience where you can have direct interaction with Chinese students.Not only can they learn your language and vise versa, but you can also have the opportunity to taste the local culture which is authentic and unique.
- Various locations in China, where the culture and ritual are diverse; you may choose from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Xi’an, to name a few;
- Opportunity to travel between most major cities in China;
- One on one English teaching opportunities to interact with local students directly and build lifelong friendship;
- Should you completed the internship program for 3 months, free return tickets and free accommodation in China will be offered
Please apply just if you meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at university or MBA program or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Be between 18 to 40 years old.
- Native English.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things, meet new people and enjoy Chinese culture.
- COUNTRIES REACHED
- + CREDENTIALS OBTAINED
- + QUALIFIED LECTURERS
- + COURSES PUBLISHED
How can I join the program?
The process is really easy and it is divided in 3 simple steps:
1. BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose the best time and date to have an interview with our colleagues.
- The interview objective is to confirm your eligibility and give us an opportunity to know about your vision in China,
- If you successfully complete it, you will receive your acceptance letter to enroll into the program.
- Submit the necessary documents requested during the interview.
- Choose the city you would like to settle, you might have chances to hop among cities where our branch offices are located.
3. CHOOSE YOUR INTERNSHIP
- Receive your welcome letter;
- Accept your internship offer and pay the program fee.
- You are ready to start your visa process and prepare for a life-time experience.